Tamara is an exceptional, forward-thinking, motivational speaker, thought leader, trainer, and consultant. Her approach is dynamic and engaging; her message confident, convincing and most of all memorable. She is the real deal – a UX veteran with years of practical experience helping improve customer experiences for Fortune 500 companies to scrappy early startups.
– Suzanne Boyd, Founder & CEO, Anthro-Tech, Inc. and Affiliate Assistant Professor, University of WA
Absolutely brilliant and charismatic, Tamara uses wit and humor with the deftness of a surgeon to communicate complex ideas and concepts in a way that is very relatable and understandable.
– Albert Holaso, Principal Design Thinker, Honeywell
Tamara is the kind of outspoken, electricity-stokking person that I can imagine succeeding in all kinds of difficult situations, and it was a delight to recently hear her thoughts on salary negotiation for women in the Seattle UX community. Tamara was able to outline a streamlined get-what-you-deserve strategy; provide tips for quashing second-guessing and self-doubt; and inspire a packed room. She is a speaker of candor and experience that would provide a unique capstone to any event.
– Erika Spoden, Senior UX Research Manager, IQVIA
Refreshing takes on familiar problems
All of Tamara’s talks are customized to your event and audience. Popular topics include:
- Executive Alignment: How to inject user-centered thinking into the C-Suite without risking your life.
- U-Xray Vision: How to help everyone in your company see your products through the eyes of your customers.
- Personas and Alignment Personas: Practical lessons from 20 years of focusing on fake people to build products for real people, and an opportunity to ask an expert about your own persona projects.
- Blockchain User Experience, and Why It’s A Mess: front-line stories and advice from someone who has seen it all before.
- Career Badassery for Women: Not your typical talks on salary and titles.
- Workshops: Executive Alignment, Alignment Personas, UX Diagnosis & Repair
- Pariveda Solutions | Seattle (private event)
- Negotiate the Salary & Title you Deserve | School of Visual Concepts, Seattle (free public event, delayed due to COVID-19)
- UX for Blockchain: An HCDE Alumni Leadership Board Event | Seattle on March 23, 2020 at 6:00pm – 8:30pm (delayed due to COVID-19)
The evening will feature talks by four local blockchain experts, followed by a panel hosted by HCDE’s very own Tamara Adlin, focused on how the fields of blockchain and UX intersect.
- Personas Workshop for international executives (private event, delayed due to COVID-19)
- Practical Ways to Inject User-Focus into Your Strategy | Digital Content Next (DCN) Tech & Product Innovation Day